Planning Your Event
I offer a large selection of music from many different styles, including light classical, folk, Celtic, sacred, popular, Broadway, movies, Disney, Beatles, etc. I would love to help guide you as you plan your ceremony music or reception. I have an extensive repertoire and I’m also able to take your special requests if the music is available ahead of time. I love your special requests, as it keeps my song list so interesting and vibrant. My fee includes a music meeting at my home to select ceremony music, and I will play music to help you find the pieces and feel you want for your special day.
A small sample of my ceremony selections include:
- Canon in D Pachelbel
- Jesu Joy J.S. Bach
- Trumpet Voluntary Purcell
- Largo Vivaldi
- Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee Beethoven
- All I Ask of You Phantom of the Opera
- Over the Rainbow The Wizard of Oz
- All of Me John Legend
- A Thousand Years Christina Perri
- "Game of Thrones" theme
CELTIC & FOLK
- The Ash Grove
- Be Thou My Vision
- Simple Gifts
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Ave Maria
- Any hymn
- Across the Stars Star Wars II
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight Lion King
- One Hand, One Heart West Side Story
- A Time For Us Romeo & Juliet
- Unchained Melody Ghosts
- The Prayer A Quest for Camelot
- All You Need is Love
- Grow Old Along with Me
I can offer solo harp, which is a special treat for your guests as they may have never heard the beauty of the harp before. I can also play with flute, violin, vocalists, or other instruments.
A more thorough look into my extensive Repertoire
Wedding ceremony package includes:
- 1 hour meeting at my home to select music
- Wedding Ceremony itself:
(This is the music that the guests hear as they are arriving and are being seated, creating a welcoming atmosphere)
Seating of the Parents
(Optional; an opportunity to play a special piece before the Bridal Party enters)
(This is the music for the Bridesmaids and the entry of the Bride, grandiose)
Solos in the Ceremony
(Usually 1-3 solos. Adds variety to break up the talking and give a time to reflect)
(Music for the Bridal Party’s exit. Something upbeat and joyous)
(Music while the guests are ushered out, people being dismissed)
I would love to help make your wedding music memorably beautiful! Please contact me for more information.
On the Day of Your Event
- I will provide my own transportation to the venue.
- I will arrive 45 minutes early to set up equipment and tune the harp.
- I will bring own music stand, music stand light, bench, backup strings, moving dolly, or whatever else the job requires.
- I own professional quality amps (amplifiers), and can work with venue hosts to optimize the harp's acoustics.
- I will discreetly tuck away my equipment bags and moving dolly at the venue for best aesthetics.
- I will dress to the occasion, matching the theme colors if applicable.
After Your Event
If you have any comments, compliments, or suggestions after your big day, let me know! I'm committed to making your ceremony the best it can be, so I always appreciate hearing what clients think.